Frequently Bought Together
- Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins: 24 pins
- Number of columns: 80 columns
- Pins: 24 Pins
- Printing Speed: High Speed-Draft: 10 cpi: 440 chars/s, 12 cpi: 529 chars/s, Draft: 10 cpi: 330 chars/s, LQ: 10 cpi: 110 chars/s
- Barcodes: Code 128, Code 39, EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Carbon Copies: 4 plus one original
- Character Tables: PCAPTEC, PC437, PC708, PC720, PC850, PC858, PC864, PCAR864, ISO-8859-15, Roman 8
- Printing Resolution: 360 x 180 DPI
- Interfaces: Bidirectional parallel, Wired Network (optional), Type B interface, Parallel, USB 2.0 Type B
- Paper / Media Handling
- Document Feed: Single sheet front and rear, Continuous paper front and rear, Paper output rear, Optional Automatic Document Feed (CSF): 150
- Paper Formats: Sheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper
- Energy Use: 42 Watt
- Product dimensions: 438? x 375 x 172 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 7.1 kg
- Temperature: Operation 5¡ C Ð 35¡ C
- Humidity: Operation 10% Ð 80%
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Included Software: Epson Status Monitor
- Mean Time Between Failures: 20,000 Hours
- Print Head Life: 400 Million Strokes/Wire
- Sound Pressure: Operation: 52 dB (A)
- Memory: 128 kB Included
- Ribbon Yield: 5000000 characters Black Draft
- WhatÕs in the box: Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (CD), Warranty document
- Emulations: ESC/P2, IBM PPDS
- Emulations: ESC/P2, IBM PPDS
- Warranty: 12 months Carry-in
Why the Epson LQ-690?
Designed with the dot matrix user in mind, our latest model has an impressive print speed of up to 529 cps. This flexible and compact printer can easily handle cut sheets, continuous paper, labels, envelopes and cards. It has a built-in Print Speed Enhancer to increase the speed of bit image printing, making it an ideal printer for those in the most demanding of work environments.
Print faster and more productively, thanks to the Print Speed Enhancer - a unique feature in the Epson driver. Perfect for those printing directly from any Windows ® applications. – Also, LQ-690 is capable of printing an impressive 529 cps (12 cpi) when using printer resident fonts.
High ribbon yield:
In a demanding and fast-moving work environment, a high ribbon yield is essential, and with 10 million characters per ribbon, this marks out the LQ-690 as a leading force in the flatbed market. It is also cost-effective with long ribbon replacement cycles, low running costs and total cost of ownership.
Durable and built to last, users will be assured by the MTBF (mean time between failures) of 20,000 power on hours, plus a print head life of 400 million strokes/wire. This results in greater productivity and less maintenance - essential when producing large amounts of documents and data.
This compact hard-working printer is designed to fit on your desk. The platen gap adjustment lever is thoughtfully hidden under the front cover, to avoid accidental setting changes and paper setting is made easy thanks to the ruler in the front paper guide.
- Quality: The 106 column capacity with 24 pins means greater quality
- Speedy: Impressive print speed of 529 cps
- Productive: Big memory buffer of 128 KB and built-in Print Speed Enhancer ensures faster printing of bit image data
- Reliable: Combined power of print head life and MTBF of 20,000 hours
- Energy efficient: Low power consumption so better for environment