Frequently Bought Together
Height x Width x Depth:
- 304.2 mm x 75 mm x 75 mm
- Weight: 766 g
- Remote Control:
Height x Width x Depth:
- 128 mm x 41 mm x 9 mm
- Weight: 32 g
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video
Field of View
- Diagonal: 90
- Horizontal: 82.1
- Vertical: 52.2
- 4X digital zoom
- Rightlightª 2 Technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom from the remote control or optional downloadable app
- Mechanical tilt wheel
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Two Omni-directional microphones supporting a 3.6 m diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz Ð 16KHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Frequency response: 140Hz Ð 16KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/0.5M
- Max output: 91.5dBSPL at 0.5M
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Docks on device and functions as a lens cover
- IR 3 m range
- CR2032 battery (included)
- CABLES / POWER
- AC Power adapter with regional plugs
- USB cable 1.8 m
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Logitech Connect device
- Remote control
- 1.8 meter USB cable
- Power adapter with regional plugs
FLEXIBLE VIDEO FOR THE ANYWHERE WORKPLACE
PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES
Logitech Connect goes beyond its award winning design — video conferencing so simple to use that anyone can set it up and so affordable you can enable every meeting room with video. Designed for tabletop placement and small spaces, this video conference solution offers a generous 90° diagonal field-of-view with pan and tilt, 4x zoom, and razor-sharp optics making it easy to see everyone in the room.
COMPACT ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN
Take video conferencing on the go. Carry Connect from meeting to meeting, or pack it when traveling so you never miss the opportunity to meet face to face. With a tabletop footprint just 75 mm across, Connect fits just about anywhere. Even the handheld remote is designed for easy portability, docking as a lens cover so you won’t lose it in your bag.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST VC APPS
Connect offers a plug-and-play USB connection to Windows and Mac® computers and Chromebooks™, and is certified for Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber™ compatible, and offers enhanced integration with BlueJeans, Broadsoft, LifeSize Cloud, Vidyo, and Zoom.
PREMIUM CAMERA LENS
Connect features a premium glass lens for maximum clarity. Enjoy bright, clear video with accurate color rendition and sharpness, even when zoomed in. Easily protect the lens from dust and scratches by docking the magnetic remote control.
EASY AUDIO CONFERENCING
Dialing into an audio conference? Already connected on your smartphone? Simply pair Connect via either Bluetooth® or NFC to enjoy outstanding audio clarity, volume, and dynamic range. Connect features two omnidirectional microphones and 360° wideband audio so everyone can hear and be heard.
Designed for convenient portability, Connect boasts an internal, rechargeable battery that can run video calls for up to 3 hours, and audio calls for up to 15 hours. Or, power Connect with the included AC power supply: swappable regional plugs (included) make it easy to to power and charge around the world.
USB PLUG-AND-PLAY CONNECTIVITY
With no special software, training, or maintenance required, launching an enterprise-quality videoconference has never been easier. Simply plug Connect into your PC, Mac, or Chromebook: it works as both a webcam and an audio device with your video conferencing software.
SAFE AND SECURE
Connect’s remote control docks over the lens, providing an extra level of privacy. And when you want Connect to stay put, the Kensington security slot offers simple protection from theft.